- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement solutions & techniques for solving natural language processing, text analytics, and information extraction problems, as well as structured data problems.
- Work and collaborate with other teams to deliver and create value for clients
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems.
- Ability to deliver AIML based solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being: Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modeling, Concept Extraction, Recommender Systems, Text Classification, and Clustering.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in at least one of Python and R
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, and visualizations
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering etc. on a regular basis. If you know few of them you are good to go.
B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Signal Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)