The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) group at Fractal Analytics are actively involved in helping Fortune 500 companies by enabling them to discover how they can leverage the data that they generate using advanced and sophisticated algorithms from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Additionally, the group is also involved in creating a rich and diverse IP portfolio within Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Work and collaborate with other teams to deliver and create value for clients
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Python
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, exploratory data analysis, modelling and insights.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a regular basis.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge/Experience in one of the advanced techniques like deep learning, NLP, recommender systems
- The experience of working in on one or more domains: CPG, Retail, Telecom
- Experience in working with Linux computing environment
- Basic understanding of databases like PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of big data platforms like Apache Spark
- Experience in working with a version control system (preferably Git & GitHub).
Preferred Education Qualification
B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or any of the related fields from one of the premier Institutes