Experience: 8 – 15 years
Role: Data Scientist
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Data Scientist will understand and execute a wide range of client requirements in terms of data modeling, machine learning, statistical analysis, algorithm development, analysis planning etc.
- Deep understanding and proven expertise in core machine learning concepts like Data pre-processing and transformation, Feature engineering, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Model validation, and fine-tuning and Algorithm design and implementation.
- The Data Scientist must be hands-on experience working with Big Data (100 GB+).
- Expert level proficiency in machine learning using at least one platform: R, SAS, Python, Matlab.
- And working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS/Hive/Pig/Mahout).
- The Data Scientist must have familiarity with C/C++, Java, Linux environment and command line tools.