What we’re looking for?
- Candidate with strong mathematical, logical and analytical thinking.
- Passion for understanding business problems and trying to address them by leveraging data –
characterized by high-volume, high dimensionality from multiple sources.
- Ability to communicate complex models and analysis in a clear and precise manner.
- Experience with building predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, and other predictive modeling techniques.
- Experience using Python, Julia, Matlab or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools. Ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools.
- Strong background in probability, statistics & Linear Algebra.
- Natural language processing experience is a plus.Experience with Python ML frameworks, Apache Spark, R, C / C++, Google BigQuery, Scala / Octave, Kafka and so on.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Educational BG – Preferably from Math/stats/physics BG.
- knowledge in Python.