- Abreast with latest developments communication services domain
- Knowledge of analytical techniques such as machine learning, deep learning and text analytics to analyse vast pools of data and discover previously unseen trends
- Analyse and model structured/unstructured data using advanced statistical methods and tools. Build predictive models and analytics
- Guide team members on new ways to improve data and search quality and predictive capabilities
- Perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard deliverables, ad hoc loading and extraction projects
- Review reports, visualizations and dashboards created for Incedo & customer
- Contribute to specific sections of proposals or solution design
- May co-ordinate the efforts of other analysts in the assigned module, as a SME in a specified area
- Train team members in specific area of expertise to help them scale up faster and meet deliverables
- Hands-on implementation of
- Common data processing techniques (cleaning, normalization, regression, classification, clustering)
- Machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Common data science toolkits, such as Python(Mandatory), etc.
- Data visualization tools, such as D3.js, Tableau etc.
Primary Skills R/Python, SQL, e-commerce experience is plus
Experience 5+ years