Experience: 2+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Data Scientist
- You will work directly with the consulting teams and in some situations, with the client in the capacity of a data analyst.
- In this role you will provide data mining and analytical support on client engagements, including conducting analysis, building data intensive models/tools, summarizing and interpreting results.
- Some of your day to day responsibilities may include building prototypes/tools using Microsoft Excel/Excel VBA/MS Access to support business decision making (optimization, scenario planning, reporting).
- You will also work on creating data dashboards, graphs and visualizations leveraging tools such as Microsoft Access/Tableau/SQL.
- You will actively participate in building team’s strategy on knowledge and capability development, exploring wider horizons both internally and externally to expand the service offerings of the team.
- You will have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
- Our analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.