- Ad server optimization, behavioral profiling and performance algorithm development.
- Enable large video advertisers to run extremely efficient marketing campaigns that exceed aggressive ROI goals with precision and efficiency.
- Implement ad targeting models that use advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
Analyze, design and implement targeted relevance algorithms.
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large scale data to forecast and optimize return on online advertising spend.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to explore tradeoffs of performance and accuracy with alternate statistical approaches.
Typical Work Day:
- Measure and understand what our audience looks
- Use these measurements to target audience segments at scale
- Optimize RhythmOne operations
- Derive and define key metrics to analyze and optimize business based on strategic goals
- MS/PhD in Computer science, Statistics or related fields is required. Recent Ph.D. graduates or Ph.D. candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 7+ years of experience; majority of experience should be in the online advertising industry.
- Ability to design and develop complex algorithms, mathematical constructs and code.
- Experience with behavioral targeting, online advertising/marketing, and/or user segmentation.
- Proven track record in independently developing complex machine learning based systems, utilizing multiple machine learning frameworks and techniques for optimal accuracy and performance.
Education and Years of Experience
- M.Tech, MS, BTech, MSc from premier institutions.
- Ph. D. in Math/Statistics/Computer Science or equivalent with an emphasis on programming
- 5+ years designing/developing large-scale internet software systems.