The Purpose of This Role
Automate and streamline tools for build and deployment, monitoring and operations. Contribute to End to End automation by implementing the pipeline process.
The Value You Deliver
- Designing and development of source code management processes in Git environment – GitHub /Atlassian Stash
- Creating parameter based and dynamically executed automation functions using toolsets like Jenkins, IBM Urbancode Deploy, Concourse for build and deploy of software code artefacts in various deployment environments.
- Optimizing development team experiences by integrating various code quality and testing tools like Fisheye, Crucible, Ntest, Jtest, Sahi Pro, Selenium etc
- Analyzing Source Control Management utilization and work with Systems Engineering and DBA’s to optimize performance.
- Maintaining technical documentation related to automation processes
- Providing on call support for the continuous integration processes for a global user base.
- Identifying risks and resolving them as they arise in the CI process build and support to ensure project deliverables are met.
The Skills that are Key to this role
- You should have a thorough understanding of continuous build and deployment process.
- You should have hands on experience in design and development of parameter based and dynamically executed automation functions using toolsets like Jenkins, UDeploy and Concourse
- You should have experience in either one or more scripting language like Python, Shell,Perl, ruby etc.,
- You should possess strong technical knowledge and experience with Unix and Linux platforms.
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- If you bring expertise with AWS is an added advantage
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) was established in 2008 to provide integrated technology solutions to enterprise wide functions including Corporate Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Records The Corporate Compliance, Legal, Risk and Corporate Security technology organization is responsible for all applications, services, maintenance and technology implementations in Corporate Technology Group (CTG). Our mission is to provide the best technology services to our respective business partners. The Legal products primary responsibilities are to protect the firm by keeping Fidelity compliant with US LAW as pertains to financial services firms engaged in selling, settling, and distributing mutual funds, securities and other investment vehicles.
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) was established in 2008 to provide integrated technology solutions to enterprise wide functions including Corporate Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Records Management, Compliance, Legal & Risk
The Expertise we’re looking For
- Over 7+ Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred with at least 5 – 6years of experience in DevOps engineering tool stack and process