Role Designation: Dot Net Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Build excellent understanding of the product features and its technology platform to assemble a Business Solution.
- Will have the opportunity to develop critical.Net components integrating inside the SharePoint ecosystem.
- Work with our current and prospective customers to integrate Seclore’s products with their existing enterprise systems
- Take up responsibility for the integration components involving Development, Quality and Maintenance.
- Maintain documentary artifacts like system integration specifications, API documents, requirement specifications, FAQs…etc.
- Ensure high quality deliverables across the entire SDLC of the integration project.
- Learn and build expertise on various technologies and platforms as per the project requirements.
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) from a reputed institute with a 3 – 5 years of software development experience.
- Very strong .Net coding experience with track record of exploring technology on his own for fixing complex problems.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Expertise in .NET based applications from a complete SDLC perspective.
- Good knowledge of OOPS, C#/ASP .Net, Webservices, WCF and RESTful API’s
- Good knowledge of building and troubleshooting web based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical staff.