- Ideal candidate should have 0 to 1 year relevant experience in developing JAVA /J2EE applications.
- Experience in utilizing JAVA development tools such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Knowledge in Algorithms and Data structure is a must.
- Candidate should be able to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Ability to integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Candidate should Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Ability to enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Required to travel to client sites as and when needed.