Experience : Fresher
Location : Chennai
What you’ll be doing…
- Implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS including operations, incidents, service requests and execution of changes.
- Drive further automation, fix incident root causes, and suggest more agile and effective ways of working.
- Consulting with other team members to extend your reach to get to success.
- Leverage existing full/partial automation from other teams to expedite deployments.
- Identify areas of operations quality deficit or automation opportunities.
- Support POC deployments as required for company or automation development.
- Handling cloud migration and stability of the applications.
- Contribute relevant automation and operation artefacts back to Cloud offerings.
- Perform requirements analysis, interface with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in Linux or Windows.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms), Version control SVN / GIT.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins).