Job Title:Big Data Developer – Java
Job Category: Product Development
Job Code: BT/CHE/021
Location: Chennai, India
- Will be responsible for overall Product Development life cycle
- Analyse requirements, perform impact analysis, design and develop POC and products.
- Perform coding to technical specifications
- Document Users’ Guide and Systems Manual
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements
- Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Working knowledge in any NOSQL
- Managing the entire product team – Data Engineers, Text mining specialist
Education and Experience Requirement
- BE / BTech graduates / MCA / or M Sc (CS or IT) from reputed institutes.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant software development work experience
- Have strong experience in OOAD and Design patterns.
- Expertise in core Java development
- Experience in Webservices like SOAP and REST
- Experience in designing and implementing data ingestion and transformation for big data platforms. (Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper etc.) and other similar technologies in any Cloud environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing big data services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions would be an advantageous