Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 3-8 Years
Primary Skill: Knowledge for Hadoop
- Experience with large scale Hadoop environments build and support including design, capacity planning, cluster set up, performance tuning and monitoring
- Strong understanding of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce, Hadoop streaming, Sqoop, oozie and Hive
- Deep understanding and experience with Cloudera Hadoop stack
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity practice in Hadoop stack
- – Experience in installing, administering, and supporting Linux operating systems and hardware in an enterprise environment
- Expertise in typical system administration and programming skills such as storage capacity management, performance tuning.
- Proficient in shell and perl, python scripting
- Experience in setup, configuration and management of security for hadoop clusters.
- Manage and monitor Hadoop cluster and platform infrastructure
- Automate cluster node provisioning and repetitive tasks.
- Manage Hadoop stack support run book.
- Responsible for cluster availability and available 24×7 on call support.
- Support development and production deployments