Location – Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage pipelines to collect and process data at scale.
- Coordinate with global teams to understand data processing requirements.
- Write highly efficient and optimized code that is easily scalable.
- Adherence to coding and quality standards.
- Analyze the processed data to identify anomalies.
- Perform code reviews on a regular basis.
- Build & maintain tools to automate the pipelines and for infrastructure management.
- Develop frameworks to help operationalize new products
- Be a multi-tasker, supporting teams across the globe. You’ll be one of the go-to people when anyone needs a data-driven assessment of a situation
- S./M.S. degree or equivalent experience in IT/Computer Science with 6 – 8 years of Programming experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience working with large scale data, No SQL databases ( preferably Mongo DB)
- Ability to write complex queries and optimize queries on a relational database.
- Experience with BigData technologies
- Good Logical and Analytical skills
- Stronghold of Algorithmic analysis and usage of data structures
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- A driven personality that is biased toward action, collaboration, and delivery