Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1-9 Years
Primary Skill: Knowledge for Hadoop
- Demonstrate ability to translate function/high level design in detailed technical design
- Understand basic relational database concepts and design schema based on the design.
- Understand and follow the defined processes in the projects
- Do solid design, coding, testing and debugging
- Handle a team of 2 or 3 juniors and mentor them
- Help debug client side issues in production or UAT
- Completely own a module and see it to completion
- Design and implement Java and Big Data software components from scratch using specifications provided.
- Development of key technologies that support data management involving collection, processing, transformation, storage, and analytics
- Support implementation of application software releases and other related activities
- Provide debugging and code analysis support
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Extensive experience in a distributed big data environment
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- At least 1 – 3 years of EXP in any of these Hadoop,Map Reduce,Hive,Pig, Sqoop Sqoop2, flume, kafka, storm, hbase, Elastic Search, Spark, Oozie
- Skills to gather and process raw data at scale by using techniques including writing scripts, web crawling, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries.
- Experience in managing AWS/Rackspace/other cloud services
- Knowledge of various data modeling concepts and methodologies, Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to translate function/high level design in detailed technical design
- Strong technical documentation skills and Demonstrates initiative and is a self starter
- Skills to do designs, coding, testing, debugging and documentation to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
- Support QA phase by tracking and assigning defects to development team