Essential Skill :
- 8+ yrs. Overall experience in hands-on infrastructure management
- Admin experience with the following: MS SQL Server, CentOS Linux, Hadoop Infrastructure (MapR), AWS Cloud, Maria DB, Maria DB Column DB, Redis, Nginx, Tomcat, kafka, Talend, IIS
- CI tools: github, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Monitoring tools: Nagios , Cloudwatch
- Security protocols (SSL, SSH, SFTP, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
Role Description :
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments.
- Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users.
- This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users. Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Ganglia, Nagios, Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage and other tools.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability. Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
Employment Type : Permanent