Experience: 1+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
What will you be doing?
- To translate business requirements into technical requirements, identifying any gaps, write code to specification for one or more applications / products during the build phase of the software development lifecycle.
- To support the component or sub-component within an application / product, providing support for technical queries, live incidents and problems.
- To support the devops, deployment activity for existing application via the Jenkins jobs or pipelines with provided L2 and L3 support activities.
- To work on a multiple complex project or multiple standard projects, as a team member.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands on in application servers (JBoss, Tomcat) and Version Control Software (SVN / Git).
- Experience in Clouds like Openshift/AWS will be add-on.
- Hands on in devops activities to create/automate jobs and pipelines to manage the build and deployment activities like Jenkins, shell script, UNIX.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Should have experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT.