Experience: 0-2 Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
What will you be doing?
- Analysis and development of java work related to onboarding work
- Participate in various calls – at times later in the day
- Agree/negotiate scope of change
- Work with QA teams to facilitate sign offs
- Join UAT calls
- Leads the team as required
- Provide tech leadership for some concurrent streams within MOTIF, analyse requirements – provide innovative and correct solutions
- Partner with the PCIT and IB Design Authority for tech related topics, and imbibe them into the deliverables.
- Provide knowledge transfer and mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in hiring
What we’re looking for:
- Able to analyze requirements, provide estimates, develop performant java code in time
- Expert in Core Java, understanding of multi-threading and messaging
- Versed with Spring/hibernate/coherence or equivalent stack
- Negotiate with stakeholders about timelines and scope
- Able to represent code changes impact to technical team
- Able Participate on production calls and help to resolve
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Good understanding of investment banking, and the industry sector
- Good understanding of front to back finance and operational process flows
- Understanding of Agile SDLC concepts; Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Agile SDLC methodology