Design, develop and maintain automation test framework for Ericsson products. Your role will include java design, development of business use cases and functional testing and automation activities. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross-functional development teams in which continuous deployment, improvement, automation, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of the automation test framework for Ericsson products
- Involve in whole software development phases, including design, coding, testing, integration, release, and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Involved in Ericsson product test analysis, collect and discover new requirements and support to improve automation test
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
- Solid Core Java development is a must
- Should have hands on in Shell scripting (Linux OS)
- Telecom – BSS experience will be an added plus
- Experience in OSGi/Karaf, SS7 Protocol Knowledge, Struts, OO design, Data structure and Algorithm design.
- Good English Communication and analytical skills
- Min years of experience: 3+
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Self-Motivated and good team player
- Deep familiarity with GitHub, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience working in an agile software development organization