Experience: 1-3 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
3. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
4. Track and report daily and weekly activities
5. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
6. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
7. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
8. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
9. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
10. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
11. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
12. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
13. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
14. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
Job Related Experience:
1. 1-3 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF, EJB, and Spring Framework),Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS.
3. Excellent knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations.
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment preferred.
5. Experience in JSF UI components (Oracle ADF & Rich Faces) technology is preferred.
6. BFSI Domain experiences a plus
7. Working experience in Agile Methodology is a Value Add.