Experience: 0-1 Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
The Senior Java developer will be part of the Custom IT Solutions team primarily developing and supporting applications for Design and Engineering team. He is either an individual contributor (or) a team lead who technically mentors’ junior developers. He could potentially report to a foreign manager and work closely with business analyst to understand requirements, arrive at development estimates, contribute to design and architecture, shoulder responsibilities for development completion, co-ordinate with SQA team and ensure on-time, high quality deliverables.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Learn and stay abreast of latest technological trends and implement appropriate technical ideas in projects
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders and meet expectations
- Contribute to Design and Development
- Mentor junior resources technically
- Support enhancement and maintenance of applications owned by you
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Strong knowledge in SOAP and RESTful web services, NodeJS and Angular.
- Know Apache Tomcat and/or Payara (Glass Fish) servers or similar Java Application servers.
- Strong SQL knowledge (DDL, DML, views, functions, stored procedures) on Oracle database.
- Knowledge on Mongo database (maintenance and administration).
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Create Technical Design
- Technical mentorship of junior resources
- Good communication and interpersonal skills