Experience: 9 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
As a Tech Lead-Development, your key responsibilities will include:
• Analysis, design, code reviews, task estimation, meeting timelines, testing, mentoring, taking part in recruitment activities, code implementations, participates in stakeholder communication.
• To ensure consistency of technology usage across a programme, by continuously reviewing existing toolsets and code, suggesting re-use of components and ensuring the design of new components allows for potential reuse.
• To ensure decisions related to own area of responsibility are taken promptly and effectively while displaying a mature understanding of commercial awareness.
• Liaising on a regular basis with all relevant Program/project representative
• Key contributor in technical design, leading and developing the entire functional modules. Have to work with Business Change team in UK to understand the requirements and Business process.
• End to end technical ownership of modules. Technology will be driven mainly on J2EE standards and will involve all open source technologies.
• Extensive communication on a technical level will be required to internal stakeholders; liaison between the technical team and business users to help define clear requirements. To become conversant and efficient in the RBS Java development standards and the frameworks.
• Contribute and lead effectively in DevOps processes such as build automation, continuous deployment, etc