You share interest in the web stack and particular interest in web applications
Does this describe you? You’re self-driven because you’re passionate and care about your code. You enjoy social coding and feedback so you can grow as a developer. You are always on the lookout for new technologies that improve the application. You proactively drive requirements and ideas for implementing and improving features.
You’ll be responsible for building out sleek web applications using Angular/ Backbone/Java and leverage the UI design spec. Your UI will be the client-facing front for a powerful REST API, and you’ll get to influence the API design. You like to research new technologies and make decisions about the best tools to solve the problem.
We are looking for talented and agile folks who share our enthusiasm and passion for technology and innovation, our expertise in creating software and solutions for our customers.
At Teradata, we know that the continued explosion of data will usher in an analytics revolution which will help our customers to grow from being an Intelligent Enterprise to “The Sentient Enterprise”. Be a part of a very talented team and help us grow our presence in the next generation technologies for Teradata customers.
- Documen, feature, design and test specifications
- Design, develop and maintain high quality code
- Create automation test frameworks and improve code coverage
- Should be a Subject Matter Expertise for the team
- Organize and participate in stand-upscrum meetings and sprint planning
- Work collaboratively with global teams
- Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Have at least 7-10 years of strong development and test experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with ORM(Hibernate/MyBatis)
- Experience with RESTful Architectures and web services
- Strong Generics and core Java programming knowledge
- Broad and deep knowledge of Design patterns and Algorithms
- Fluency in jQuery,Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- Knowledge and experience in Hadoop
- Familiar with source control systems like SVN or Git
- Familiar with Automation Frameworks(Squish/Selenium)
- Familiar with multiple Operating Systems and their administration particulary Linux
- Experience with Java IDE’s, deployment frameworks and scripting languages
- Excellent communication skills