Role: Software Developer
What you’ll be doing…
vPrice is “THE” Pricing Engine in the VES Portfolios, which handle the Pricing Request of all the Enterprise orders that are processed using the State-Of-the art VRD Platform. The key functionality of this application includes serving the Sales users by providing the Prices and enables the PCM Users to analyze deals from various angles of Profitability, Winnability etc… You will be working on the strategic programs in the pricing area that enables sales and PCMs with more efficient and automated pricing and deal modeling.
- Analyzing business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Developing new user-facing features using Oracle ADF.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the EJB or Web Service interface.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Reviewing codes and implementing best coding practices.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Troubleshooting application and environment issues in production and non-prod environments.
- Troubleshooting user issues in production environment with sense of urgency and provide quick resolutions.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Software Development.
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE especially in Oracle ADF, JSP, EJB3.0 development.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle), SQL.
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Experience as a Certified Java Developer.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.