Experience: 0-2 Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
What we’re looking for…
You enjoy using your analytical mind to solve complex problems. You’re great at working in teams and can use your strong communication skills to get your point across. You get a kick out of finding solutions to meet defined requirements in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra
Also better if you have:
- Excitement working as a Java/J2EE developer with knowledge in both US (Angular/React), back-end (Spring, Microservices), and database skills.
- Two or more years of applied experience.
- Experience implementing Microservices and laaS infrastructure based on AWS CodeDeploy, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and/or other similar technologies.
- Experience with devOps concepts and CI/CD pipeline.