Experience: 4+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
- Should come from a strong engineering background
- Collect relevant data from production systems/Use crawling and parsing infrastructure to put together data sets.
- Working knowledge of time-series analysis and forecasting and knowledge of on-line ML and stream processing.
- Good overlap with tech stack such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Scalding, Scala/Python/C++
- Experience in using various state-of-the-art ML tools like Apache Spark, Google Tensorflow, Theano etc.
- Mathematical maturity to critically analyze academic literature from venues such as KDD, ICDM, SDM, ICML and NIP
- Experience in using Python and prominent ML libraries in Python
- Ability to propose hypothesis and design experiments in the context of specific problems.
- Designed and/or built ML modules as part of larger distributed systems.
- Experience using various tools within the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience in data visualization.
- Strong statistics background.
- Craft, conduct and analyze experiments to evaluate models/algorithms.
- Communicate findings and take algorithms/models to production.