Experience: 3+ yrs
Skill: Machine Learning
- Contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance.
- Develop unit test cases and perform comprehensive unit testing.
- Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field.
- Interface with Support to handle customer escalation issues.
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages or scripting, such as Java, Scala, or C#.
- Experience in one of the following technologies: Spark, Yarn, Kafka, Hbase, Cloudera, AWS, Redshift.
- Experience in utilizing machine learning in a production/commercial environment.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with web services (e.g. REST, SOAP).
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.