Skill: Machine Learning
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems.
- Running machine learning tests and experiments.
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Design machine learning systems.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus.