Experience: 4+ Years
Role: Machine Learning
- 3+ years of experience in application of Machine Learning with at-least one year in Deep Learning (Mandate)
- 1+ years of experience in all or any two (keras, tensorflow, pytorch)
- 2+ years of experience working with numpy
- Should be conversant with State of the art research in ML/DL.
- Exposure in both the theory and practice of machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Convolution NN, Recurrent NN, etc.)
- Ability to decide, articulate what machine learning algorithms / techniques would be most suitable for a given problem scenario.
- Programming expertise in Python in Linux environments.
- High self-motivation, focus and enthusiasm to gather & prepare data to the required format for ML models and validate.
- Hands on experience with data cleaning, preprocessing, augmentation etc for image or language(text) related ML/DL tasks.
- Good understanding of Linear Algebra, Calculus and Probability for ML.
- Ability to Read research article and translate to working models.
Machine Learning, Deep Learning,numpy,Keras,Tensorflow,pytorch,python,
- As a individual contributor you will be responsible for building models to derive insights from large amounts of diverse data.
- Gather, process and analyze large dynamic real-world data sources
- Define reusable components/frameworks, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team
- Identify areas, conceptualize, prototype and prove benefits in turning ideas into machine learning models in the domain of Mindtree customers.
- Develop new and customer relevant machine learning techniques / models. Map state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms to customer use cases.
- Write ‘Point of View’ document on emerging trends in ML / AI
- Conduct internal sessions on related topics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with the creativity to work around road block