Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that’s pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we’re making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We’re passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn’t be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA-Tencor is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
- Should have hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ/MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Power BI – 5 – 7 years
- Skills in mobile development for Power BI .Should be familiar with an end to end setup for an On-Premise and Cloud deployment of Power BI
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards using Power BI and source should be from SAP business objects ((Xcelsius, Webi, Analysis office, Design Studio 1.5 or 1.6 version, Lumira 1.x or 2.x) or SAP HANA (Native)
- Should have dealt with volumes running into TBs of data. Should have handled complexity around visualization or data and good experience in performance tuning of BI reports and dashboards. Should solid in SQL complex logic
- Must have excellent experience in MS SQL Server – writing queries, joints, stored procedure, functions,MDX Queries, DAX, SAP HANA and Datawarehousing concepts
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering/MCA background with >75% scores great to have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have had client interaction/collaboration experience and independent contributor
- Proven analytical data modelling and data presentation/visualization skills within PowerBI