91. Is it possible to submit a form with a dedicated button?
It is possible to use the document.form.submit() function to submit the form. For example: <input type=button value=”SUBMIT” onClick=”document.form.submit()”>
92. What is the difference between ereg_replace() and eregi_replace()?
The function eregi_replace() is identical to the function ereg_replace() except that it ignores case distinction when matching alphabetic characters.
93. Is it possible to protect special characters in a query string?
Yes, we use the urlencode() function to be able to protect special characters.
94. What are the three classes of errors that can occur in PHP?
The three basic classes of errors are notices (non-critical), warnings (serious errors) and fatal errors (critical errors).
95. What is the difference between characters \034 and \x34?
\034 is octal 34 and \x34 is hex 34.
96. How can we pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?
It is possible to pass the variables between the PHP pages using sessions, cookies or hidden form fields.
97. Is it possible to extend the execution time of a php script?
The use of the set_time_limit(int seconds) enables us to extend the execution time of a php script. The default limit is 30 seconds.
98. Is it possible to destroy a cookie?
Yes, it is possible by setting the cookie with a past expiration time.
99. What is the default session time in php?
The default session time in php is until closing of browser
100. Is it possible to use COM component in PHP?
Yes, it’s possible to integrate (Distributed) Component Object Model components ((D)COM) in PHP scripts which is provided as a framework.