Position – Planning Engineer
- Preparation and maintenance of level 1,2,3 &4 Plans as fully constrained and resourced networks, including the leveling of work within agreed priorities, resource levels and targets.
- Assist in developing the program integrated schedule consistent with the Major Projects Common Process.
- Develop and manage detailed schedules covering activities through to the start of execution.
- Liaise with the Planning and Cost Control Unit and Operations Support Manager with respect to the resources management and the project progress.
- Liaise with the construction groups/teams with respect to progress reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly planning / progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
- Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.
- Manage and support planning activities of the contractors chosen to execute the program of work
- Assist in developing the schedule process, system and procedures to support the program.
- Assess potential contractors’ and vendors’ schedule capabilities.
- Provide assurance that the contractors’ schedule systems interface with the Client’s and that progress measurement is effective and consistent.
- Promote collaborative information sharing with team members and contractors
Company – Rawabi Holding
Location – Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6
Experience – 4 to 6 years