As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks –
• Responsible of Project Management of Automation &
• Experience of handling Projects related to Control
Systems, Remote Terminal Units, Power / Load
Management Systems, Clubbed Electrics.
• Owns and delivers the Project in line with Contract
conditions and specification.
• Interface between Customer, Engineering, Finance,
Commercial and Supply Chain Management.
• Identify and mitigate risks through the Project life cycle.
Identify and convert opportunities. Appropriately advice
Management on risk, opportunity and mitigation plan.
• Responsible for revenue, collection and maintain / protect
margins of the Project.
• Drives culture of Safety and integrity of Project Team
Members and site personnel.
• Set Customers expectation to assure acceptance of
Project deliverables and collection.
• Pursue to obtain additional sales, positive impact on
margin and reduce risk.
• Project reporting to all stake holders.
• Timely ordering with appropriate terms and conditions so
as to minimize inventory hold up and maximize cash flow.
• B.E / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics) from a reputed
• Experience of 10-12 years in Project Management
• Basic domain knowledge of OGP and/or other industrial
• Knowledge of RTU, Electrical systems, substation
Knowledge of Project Planning tool like Primavera / MS
• Knowledge of PS Module of SAP
• Good Communication (Verbal and Writing) skills.
• Ability to drive and participate in all aspects of Project
Management. Strong co-ordination and team building
• Ability to develop and maintain relationship.
• Target oriented and focused.