RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The candidate will be responsible for structured cabling design validation and finalization of connectivity solutions to ERs/TRs
• This person will work with Project Managers to create Copper & Fiber bunching lists across floors, floor to TRs and inter-connectivity between TRs and ERs, ERs to ERs, ERs to EFs
• The candidate will work with our Corporate Services team and their vendors to review and coordinate raceway, tech room layout, backbone connectivity, and rack elevation drawings.
• Responsibilities will also include structured cabling validation check list during implementation, updating stacking plans, design plans and communication to the broader team for review and commercial impact
• Candidate must have a strong sense of ownership and confidently drive multiple projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• Proficient with Building structured cabling design and MS Office, CAD, Visio, and other design tools
• Strong knowledge in Switching and Carrier Network connectivity.
• Must possess strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to create and present reports
• Ability to interface with multiple teams
• Ability to work in a flexible work schedule which may include weekends, holidays, etc.
• 5+ years of experience in structured cabling design
• Experience in MS Office, Visio, CAD, and other design tools, Microsoft Project, Primavera.
• BiCSi RCDD or equivalent
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.