Position – Planning & Billing Engineer
- Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) preparation & analysis, Rate Analysis, quantity surveying, Finalization & Negotiation with Contractors & Vendors, Preparation of interim payment certificates, certifying Subcontractor’s Bills, Calculating the quantity of constituent materials from the drawings in advance to facilitate the purchasing of items
- Generation of client bill as per required formats
- Preparing client billing including taking daily measurement of works.
- Getting certifications, recording variation, collecting payment, complete documentation required for the job.
- Site visits, Cost Control of the project and Coordination with contractor
- Coordinate and monitor a team of contractor works
- Calculating the quantities as per the drawings.
- Reconciliation between estimated quantity and contractor’s billed quantity.
- Finalizing project cost analysis.
- Responsible for reviewing drawings in AUTO CADD and workout Quantities from AutoCAD drawings. Must be able to coordinate all AUTO CADD drawings received from design team & various consultants.
- Purchasing of materials required for construction by coordinating with suppliers / vendors / contractors, obtaining quotes, technically qualifying the specifications, finalizing vendors.
- Prepare regular MIS reports on time
Company Name: L&T
Skills: Primavera P6 (Complete Knowledge)
Qualification: B.E Civil Engineering
Experience – 8 to 15 years
No of Openings – 10