Position: Planning Engineer
- Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering and construction disciplines.
- Understand WBS structure and work with management and project team in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule using scheduling software.
- Understand contractual matter, earn value method , familiar with scope management and change control.
- Prepare cost estimation and schedule bar chart plan considering all inputs (manpower, equipments and materials )availability, production and construction sequences.
- Understand and able to utilize planning tools such as MS Excel, MS Project, Primavera and SAP.
- Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
- Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents, fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
- Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
- Perform probabilistic analysis of completion dates and potential alternatives. Present risk based analysis of most likely completion and expected deviation range.
- Prepare and update three weeks and three months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities.
Company – Petron Engineering Construction Limited
Location – Kochi & Mumbai.
Qualification – Graduate in Mechanical/Civil engineering (full time)
Skills Required – Primavera P6 and Ms Project
Experience – Minimum 3-7 years .
To apply for this job, send your updated CV with photograph to email@example.com