Position: Planning Engineer
- Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering, manufacturing and construction disciplines.
- Conduct field scoping to clarify scope as required.
- Understand WBS structure, and work with management and project/ team in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling ,cost estimating and project control.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software.
- Understand contractual matter, earn value method , familiar with scope management and change control.
- Coordinate schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered into the overall project master schedule.
- Prepare cost estimation and schedule bar chart plan considering all in puts (manpower, equipment and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Develop work method of statement or procedure as required.
- Understand and able to utilize planning tools such as MS excel, Access, MS Project, Primavera, Maximo, SAP and ERP.
- Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
- Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
- Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents , fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
- Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
- Perform probabilistic analysis of completion dates and potential alternatives. Present risk based analysis of most likely completion and expected deviation range.
- Prepare and update three weeks and three months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities.
- Liaises with all team leaders and/or members to communicate required completion dates and interface between functional team/operational team and project team.
- Participate all meeting ( i.e schedule review meeting , progress meeting, coordination meeting, constructability review meeting and so on )Job Particulars:
Company – TISCO(Technical & Industrial Services Company)
Location – Saudi Arabia.
Qualification – BE (Mechanical / (Electrical)
Skills Required – Primavera P6 and Ms Project
Experience – 5 years (Certificate)