Position – Planning & Workload Engineer
- To build a specific planning for a project in coordination with all planning stakeholders
- To lead and coordinate the activities with all project stakeholders to assure the respect of commitments as well as evaluating schedule results and variations.
- To support Engineering teams with the progress of consumption against budget
- To translate different requirements in a schedule
- To identify the applicable processes & interfaces
- To organize and lead meetings to unblock situation and propose solutions to meet project timelines
- Ensure regular and consistent scheduling updates, with potential delays analysis and action plans proposed to the project team.
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Bangalore
Qualification- B.E Mechanical or Electronic & Communication Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 5+ Years