Position – Sr. Planning Engineer
- Prepare Progress Reports. Ensure it is timely, proactive, accurate and actionable.
- To generate / Check & Review and update at regular intervals Activity Network Engineering Schedules at 1, 2, 3 levels & Deliverable schedule at level 4 and progress measurement.
- Prepare Monthly Targets. Follow-up critical / delayed activities
- Control man-hours through Productivity Factor Computation
- Preparation of Scope Change Notices and maintain Change Log
- Maintain quality of work by complying to QMS
- Develop MIS reports / Central Planning of man-hours / manpower
- Perform Risk Management
Company Name – Reliance Industries Limited
Location – Navi Mumbai & Jam Nagar
Qualification – B.E Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 6+ years