Experience: 1+ Years
What will you be doing?
- Capital Markets: This is an Individual Contributor role, working with team members.
- Build and deliver re-usable and efficient user interface components that drive web applications
- Contribute to Angular architecture and follow best practices
- Work with backend developers to integrate the UI with backend services and databases
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java 1.8, Maven, Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Experience with REST API services.
- Experience with source code control systems such a git/Github.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Be able to work effectively with product teams, analysts and backend developers
- Collaborate with internal experts and stakeholders to produce mock-ups and refine
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate a strong commitment to the Firm’s goals and values
- Strong team player and an effective project manager, consistent with Barclays emphasis on a cooperative and supportive work environment while also ability to take ownership of projects to drive a process forward, and also seek counsel from others
- Good verbal and written communication skills to drive franchise working closely with other business groups
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems
- Self-starter and proactive worker