– Strong programming and implementation skills using Python. Knowledge in C
– Experience in SNMP, NETCONF etc.
– Hands-on experience of OS (Linux), Hypervisors (KVM, Xen etc.) and Containers (Dockers or LXC).
– Experience in NFV, SDN Projects, SDN Applications, SDN Controllers (e.g. OpenDaylight), SDN Data Plane and Openflow or related development.
-Strong understanding of Open Stack internals and components (Neutron, Nova etc.) and API.
– Very good understanding TCP/IP networking, Routing,Switching.
– Good experience in NoSQL and Relational DB.
– Knowledge on RESTful services and Message Broker system
– Must have provided contribution in opensource community on network or cloud technologies
– Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef atleast any one.
– Atleast on of the frameworks like DJango, Flask etc..
– Network monitoring tools (Nagios), Juju scripts
– Process Tools
– Knowledge on GIT, BitBucket, JIRA, Redmine, Agile, Bug tracking tools or similar.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time