Experience: 2-3 Years
Role: Software Developer
What You’ll Do
- You will drive the design, implementation, and operation of applications and services that monitor, audit, and improve business telemetry data quality.
- You will integrate data quality applications and services into a broader application focused also on data governance, data validation, and policy compliance.
- You will understand all the components in the business telemetry system in excellent depth, and tune the nuts and bolts of the system to extract the most performance from it.
Who You’ll Work With
Does leading and state-of-the-art fascinate you? Do you read and learn about new technology for fun? Is coding your passion, but also your hobby? Does working on fast paced, agile environments excite you? Do your eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of building clustered containerized applications that have as much potential as the technical challenge it offers? If you answered “yes” to all the previous questions, you would fit right into our team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering
- 4-7 years of experience in Software Development
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and distributed applications that use micro service architecture, REST APIs, relational and NoSQL stores
- Validated ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies & languages
- Experience working in a small, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
- Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies
- Proven ability to influence a diverse geographically dispersed group of individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive design and implementation discussions driving towards results
- Superb communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Exposure to Linux /Unix
- Working experience in multi cluster environments, packaging, system bring up, performance tuning and operations at high scale
- Strong tooling, monitoring, and cloud management experience
- Exposure to Open Source software and contributions to the Open Source community.
- Proficiency in AWS/Azure technologies and environments
- Proficiency in structured database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Proficiency in any NOSQL database technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Working experience in Swarm/Kubernetes