Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Role: Software Developer
We are looking for Senior Engineers to join our team of talented engineers who share a common interest in developing products for EdTech, FinTech and various industries. You will build the backend and frontend systems that power the applications, and continuously improve our engineering practices.
What youll do:
• Be a Technical Leader within the team you work with and within Crystal Delta, in general.
• Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems for delivering various solutions.
• Collaborate with other teams in Crystal Delta.
• Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
• Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate python services that serve thousands of users in a DevOps manner.
• Be a leader of the Crystal Delta-wide developer community driving best engineering practices across the company.
• Actively participate and lead the teams in internal and external hackathons and meetups.
• You will mentor the engineers in Crystal Delta.
• Work from our office in Chennai and if needed travel to Melbourne (Australia) on short term.
Who you are:
• You are an experienced Technical Engineer.
• You know how to design and develop applications in Python & Django and have a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
• You have a deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
• You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance and security).
• You are familiar with event-driven programming in Python.
• You have experience or good understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
• You are a continuous learner and influence the team to get better.
• You have good communication skills.
• You might have experience in Ansible and AWS