Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Role: Software Developer
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- BE / B-Tech degree with 3+ years of work experience, or ME / MS degree with 2+ years of work experience, in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Strong programming skills in Python and Django
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- CRUD operations
- Knowledge on Authentication (Tokens, JWT)
- Unit Testing in Python
- Deployment Fundamentals (NGINX, uwsgi, supervisord, celery, redis)
- Hands on experience with MySQL, PostGreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with web application security and secure coding practices
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of developers.
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools – GIT
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation.