Experience: 3-6 Years
Role: Software Developer
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Python Core Java, J2EE, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate
- Linux or Windows working experience
- Basic shell script
- Agile Development Experience
- Knowledge of multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Basic understanding on TDD and Functional testing