Experience: 1+ Years
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology.
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks.
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code.
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates.
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team.
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions.
Engineers have experience:
- Building full stack applications in Python and Angular.
- Strong knowledge on Django and Redis.
- Architecting and deploying applications for AWS and other cloud providers.
- Designing APIs consumed by many mobile or web applications.
- Using relational and document-store databases.
- Good knowledge on basic authentication, authorization and security technologies.
- Provisioning Devops tooling and continuous integration.
- Employing strong TDD and performance optimization strategies.
- Shipping fault-tolerant, highly-available systems in production.
Preferred experience includes:
- Building server applications using several different open-source stacks.
- Using BaaS providers like Firebase or Heroku.
- Using containerization systems like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Broad architectural knowledge and experience: serverless, microservices, traditional server-based (monolithic) services.
- System monitoring and security design and implementation.