Experience: 1-3 Years
Role: Software Developer
We make real what matters
- You take a challenging role in the development of a software product, which is a modern, integrated security solution for businesses, consisting of a software suite that covers a wide range of applications. The innovative technical basis for this software suite provides a Service Oriented Architecture (REST) and the use of the latest software technologies, such as Angular 7 and Python.
- Together with the Scrum team, do regular estimation, planning and implementation of software components within modern, agile software development methods by evaluating, selecting and clearing the appropriate software components and technologies for the efficient implementation of the requirements – adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline.
- Process-compliant handling and use of the Siemens product development process and support to project team members as well as participation in the continuous process improvement around your area of responsibility.
You need to make real what matters
- B.E. / M.Sc. / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology 1-3 years hands-on technical experience.
- 1 to 3 years of IT software development experience in a professional Python 3 software development environment..
- Capability and willingness to software program the customer requirements using an object oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken
- Good hands-on experience on tools, like Eclipse, Pycharm or Visual Studio Code
- Potential to learn and to be self motivated
- Proactivity, enough to share knowledge, voice out problems and ask for help
- Passion towards Python programming, technology and problem solving
- Desirable to have
- Hands-on experience in Linux, Twisted Python, Pylint, Python Nose
- Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, Teamscale.
- Hands-on experience in container concepts (Docker) and cloud (like AWS)
- Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized), configuration, testing and release management
- Working experience in test driven development, test first development, code refactoring and Profiling
- Knowledge of enterprise security domain, PSIM – Physical Security Information Management, including Access Control, Intrusion, Perimeter Detection, Video and Fire Systems
- International experience and communication, including collaboration with international teams remotely
- Certification on Python technologies