Experience: 1-2 Years
To Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
To Integrate user-facing elements into applications. Test and debug programs. Improve functionality of existing systems. Implement security and data protection solutions.
Assess and prioritize feature requests.
Our most successful candidates have:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience working in Python.
- Worked on image processing.
- Good knowledge on ML & deep learning concepts
- Working experience on ML & Tensorflow
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific project
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack
Skill in MS SQL Server.
- Strong in RDBMS.
- Experience in working with No SQL DB/MongoDB is preferable.
- Building server-side logic that powers our APIs, in effect deploying machine learning models in a production system that can scale to billions of API calls.
- Agile Scrum & TFS knowledge is preferable to have.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.