Experience: 1-2 Years
To Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
To Integrate user-facing elements into applications. Test and debug programs. Improve functionality of existing systems. Implement security and data protection solutions.
Assess and prioritize feature requests.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience working in Python
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in Scikit-learn, Pandas frameworks
- Knowledge in NLP concepts
- Good knowledge on ML & deep learning concepts
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic