Experience: 2-5 Years
- Performs software engineering within the process framework established by the Team. This framework will describe how requirements are developed and analyzed, how changes are made to requirements, how engineering work will be planned and tracked, how testing will be performed, and the criteria by which the performance of the project will be measured.
- Creates software designs, and implements and tests those designs to meet established requirements
- Participates in technical/design reviews as required
- As necessary, works independently or with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing
- As necessary, performs or enables the ongoing support of software through the creation of design documentation or the performance of defect isolation and resolution
- Works with the author of product documentation to assist in the development and review of product documentation
- Other duties as required and requested by management
- 2-5 years of experience in software product development .
- Experience in developing applications with cloud technologies AWS/Azure
- Solid hands-on programming experience in Python developing high-quality readable code.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture applications and RESTful services using Python, JEE, Spring and Tomcat.
- Experience with RDBMS and No SQL databases.
- Good working knowledge on Linux
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Good to have
- Experience with any one of the Gateway (AWS/Azure/WSO2/Kong/Apigee) functionalities.
- Good knowledge in analytics and distributed data processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark using Amazon EMR.
- Self driven go getter.
Graduation and Certification
B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree.